Sunday 9 December 2012

Hola Madrid

Afternoon y'all! I have been very very busy with college revision and work, because I have lots of exams coming up (boo!) In January, hence this blog post is a wee bit late in being written and published. But here you go!


Soo, in October half term, I flew out to Madrid to see my boyfriend Joel, and stay with him and his family for the week. It was incredible! Madrid is definitely my favourite city, and I don't even like cities! I'd definitely recommend people paying it a visit :) Here are some piccies of my travels. Some are random pictures, whereas others I did some editing:








I'm going to Madrid again on the 26th of December, and I shall be there over the new year, which I am very excited about!!

Hope y'all well and excited for Christmas! Loves to you all!

Godbless,

LizzieJaneCx

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh!!! I'm so jelly! :D It looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures Lizzie! :)
    Kimmy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buttface: I've tagged you on my blog- http://fizikizi.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/tag-youre-it.html
    Kimmy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wanted to visit Spain, you're so lucky! The pictures look great :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment